Superb vintage 9ct yellow gold 8 inch padlock bracelet - hallmarked London 1977 - 19.8gms
A stunning vintage 9ct yellow gold padlock bracelet in excellent condition
Fully hallmarked for London 1977 this has been professionally cleaned and polished and looks fabulous
The bracelet measures 8 inches in length with a safety chain
Weighs a solid 19.8gms
Free shipping and comes in a Sheffield Goldsmiths gift box
Payment through Etsy. All import taxes to be paid by the buyer. Cancellations accepted with 2 days
Shipping from United Kingdom
All International sales will be sent Tracked & Signed for both mine and your peace of mind. Not the cheapest way to post but certainly the more secure.
Items shipped to the states usually takes 7 working days
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
Returns accepted as per shop policy
Layaway is available on items over £250
All layaways to be completely paid for within 8 weeks of the deposit.
Any item put on layaway will be relisted after 8 weeks if not paid in full and all payments made up to that point will be retained
Please contact me before the 8 weeks are up if you have any payment issues or enquiries
I, John Paul Taylor state they following:-
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, John Paul Taylor, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may mail me at:
John Taylor, PO Box 6061, Sheffield, S20 9FW, UK. Mobile number 07877171988 (UK)